Saturday, November 12, 2005
I went to watch Just Like Heaven yesterday with Pamela, Regina, Winnie, Jolyn, Huiying, Xianglin and Yanwan. It was a really sweet show. Shall not give away the plot here but all i can say is love can overcome all obstacles.
I went to school today. Something really nice happened to me on the bus that I spent the rest of the day with a big wide smile on my face. There was this big group of "Angmoh" musicians on the bus (they were carrying musical instruments so I just assumed) and there was this really cute guy also. We got up the bus and also got down at the same bus stop. Then, when we were getting down, I was like standing at the exit and letting them get down first cos they have a lot of stuff to carry lah so just let them get off first. Then when it came down to the guy and me, he did something that I have NEVER seen ANY GUY in Singapore do: He directed his hand towards the exit, asking me to get down first. And he was lugging this really heavy looking luggage with him. He still could find time to be a GENTLEMAN! I was totally taken aback so I just got down the bus, confused. Haha. Oh, did I mention that he was wearing a suit? A full suit to be exact. And I totally have this thing for guys in uniforms and suits and anything that has a collar. That, is the reason why I was smiling. And I still am now.
this entry at 8:45 pm