Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I am so dead. Had my Macroeconomics lecture today and everything was like so alien. Turns out, to be able to understand Macro I have to understand Micro first. At least, that's the impression that I got from the lecturer. And I'm taking Macro and Micro together this semester. Is that a disadvantage to me?? But I also took Micro last semester. Oh, forget it. Anyway, the lecturer sounded like another pre-programmed robot. Like our POM lecturer yesterday. Both were so boring and monotonous. This semester isn't as fun as it seems.
We had to break up into groups during CommSkills today and duh, group one of last semester got back together again. Jolyn, Winnie, Xuemin, Pamela, Regina, Xianglin and me. But we feel so guilty. We promised our honorary member last semester that if we were able to choose our own groups this semester. We would get her to be in our group. But we already had seven and that was the maximum number of people we could have in the group. We are greatly apologetic to our honorary member. Sorry.
CommSkills Two turned out to be okay. We were supposed to have 5 hours with Mrs. Cheng every week but it became only 40minutes. Two hours were allocated for the online learning and the 3 hours left were divided into 4 cos we had 4 groups altogether. So we only have to meet Mrs. Cheng for 40 minutes every week. That's not bad actually cos I don't have to rush to school for 9am tutorials anymore. My other two 9am lessons are both lectures so I won't be marked down even if I was late. YAY!!!
I took a cab to school today. It was SO expensive. The fare was around 13 to 14 bucks including ERP and peak hour surcharge. I was so angry with myself cos I actually wanted to go to Boon Keng MRT station to transfer to a bus so that I won't have to spend so much on cab fare. But the when the driver turned into PIE, I was like hey, since I'm already on the expressway, why not just go all the way to school on the cab?? Haha. I was so STUPID. Because of my laziness (I had to take the overhead bridge and also walk a distance if I took a bus), I was awarded the prize of an empty wallet! No thanks to no one else but myself.
this entry at 9:41 pm