Monday, November 07, 2005
I feel so sleepy now. Went to school today and I'm feeling so freaking tired. We had our Principles of Management lecture in the afternoon and i totally couldn't understand. Okay, at first it was okay and i could at least decipher what she was going on about but towards the half time mark of the lecture, my mind just went totally blank and nothing could get in. And i ended up sitting there in my seat, thinking of my comfortable bed (which I'm sitting on now) while lecturer whatsername continues droning on and on. I cannot afford to fail another subject. I've already failed Microeconomics and if i fail another subject, I'm gonna be dropped from my course like a stink bomb. But looking at the way things are going, my chances of getting promoted is like one in a million.
Last Monday was Zoo day. Pamela, Regina, Jolyn, Xianglin and me acted like excited kids who have never been to the zoo. For one thing, the tickets only cost us 4 bucks each and i got a special price of 3 bucks. Haha. Ridiculous price you say? Well, of course i can explain this. The regular entrance fee for the zoo is $19.00. I got a complimentary pass from my dad's company and that little card entitled 4 of us free entry and we also got free tram rides too! Haha. So that leaves an extra person to pay for so we just pooled our cash together and bought another ticket. I got a discount cos i was the one who provided the complimentary pass. And we had a really fun day at the zoo. The weather was fine and we went around like crazy aunties who had just broke out of the asylum next door. We went around the place saying hello to the tourists and whoever who were in the place that day (while we were on the tram). I can't really remember what else we did cos it was last week and i was lazy to update last week. But i remember we spent a lot of time at the picnic area cos we spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to set the timer in our cameras so that we could take a group photo. We just couldn't be bothered to ask someone else to take the photo for us. And so we spent like 20 minutes at the picnic area setting our timers (there were two cameras and cameraman and not one of us knew how to use our cameras). Shame. Haha.
I got my Nov timetable last Friday. First thing i saw was the three hour Communication Skills 2 lesson on Tuesdays. As if things can get any worse, i got Virginia Cheng as my CommSkills tutor again. So SAD. It's not like i had anything against her but i just have this feeling that she has something against me because i was always late for her lessons last semester. But hey, it's her problem that her lessons with my class were in the mornings at 9, and just because i was the first one who was late for her lesson (i was late for my 2nd lesson with her, that's like 1st week of the sem, and i was also late for her subsequent lessons sometimes, okay, most of the times) doesn't mean that I'm disrespectful or whatever. And since that fateful Lesson Number Two, I've had the feeling that she doesn't like me. I got one of the lowest marks for my creative writing assignment and I couldn't believe it. My command of English can't have slipped from an "A" to total crap in just a few months (i got a D for my assignment btw). Now, fate is out to make a fool of me again. And I'm gonna die a terrible death.
this entry at 9:01 pm