Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am someone who's very prone to accidents. Just the other day, I got this deep scratch on my finger cos I was digging in my bag for my wallet but my keys scratched me instead. And today, I fell down on the bus. I was going up the steps when I suddenly tumbled and I was on the floor with a “THUMP!” My legs hit the sharp edge of the steps and now I've got this really large patch of blue black on the area under my knees. What a week of unlucky happenings.

I got a warning letter from school today. I've been absent for two of my PICC lessons and if I miss any more lessons again, I'm gonna be debarred from taking the exam. They sent the original copy of the warning letter to me and also addressed another copy of the warning letter to my dad. Whoa. Harsh.

I didn't sleep last night. I'm feeling so sleepy now. During the bus journey home just now, I was mostly in a semi conscious state of mind. And I knocked my head against the window so many times and that always jerked me awake. Now I'm gonna go watch my TV and following which, I'm going to sleep.

this entry at 6:53 pm